I’m Benji, an Israeli-American programmer building secure, clean, and effective systems. I use modern technologies to build software that avoids bloat and unnecessary complexity. I want to work on real and interesting problems in challenging areas that matter. I am an undergraduate student at Stanford University.
§ My Work
To see some of the things I do, you can:
- Read my writing on this site or in the Atom feed.
- Check out Mabel and Privacy Redirect for Safari.
- Download txtodo on the App Store and read the writeup.
- Take a look at the source code for this site.
- Play my text adventure, One Angry Wizard.
I’m constantly working on more stuff, so continue checking back for more project highlights.
§ Web Presence
I host a few things and have accounts in a few places:
- All of my code is hosted with Stagit
- The corresponding mailing lists are on my Crabmail
- I am unfortunately still on Github
- Professionally lurking on Twitter
- Actually quite active these days on Mastodon
- I really don’t use Reddit
- Curing my addiction to Hacker News
§ Keys and Crypto
You can contact me via email at: email@example.com. Feel free to encrypt emails to this address with this PGP key. For those with more modern crypto in mind, feel free to use my age key. Messages from me will be signed with my minisign key.
If for some reason you want to send me money, feel free to send it to my Bitcoin, Monero, or ZCash addresses.
§ Elsewhere on the Net
Some people say they have seen me over in Geminispace.
I have some friends. Some of them have blogs: